Hells Gate National Park is an astonishing area of the Great Rift Valley which is south of Lake Naivasha. It is one of the most popular, amazing, and atmospheric Parks in Africa due to its spectacular scenic beauty including water-gouged gorges, towering cliffs, scrub-clad volcanoes, rock towers, and more. This National Park offers a remarkable climbing wall which is very beneficial for rock climbing along with offering the thrilling experience of climbing through tough pitches within the rocks. It is a vast area covering 68.25 square kilometers which are characterized by geological scenery as well as diverse topography. This park is just 90 km away from Nairobi making it an ideal addition to an African safari trip. So, if you have a wish list to visit this mesmerizing Hells Gate National Park then contacting one of the best tourism companies is a must.
What are the different activities that the visitors can enjoy at Hells Gate National Park?
Travelers always prefer to visit Hells Gate National Park not only for enjoying the spectacular view but also for experiencing various activities that are depicted below:
- Rock Climbing: It is one of the most liked activities in the park. The most popular for beginners for rock climbing is Fischer’s Tower but skilled climbers opt for the Main Wall. Interested travelers are provided with an entire climbing kit including rope, stoppers, friends, helmet, seat harness, and carabiners along with a professional guide by the tour operators.
- Cycling: It is another thrilling activity that travelers love to do at the Hells Gate National Park in Africa. It is the most satisfying way of exploring this National Park. This activity also offers personal contact and interaction with the flora and fauna of the park.
- Moreover, cycling through the Buffalo cycling circuit provides breathtaking views of Mt. Suswa, Lake Naivasha, and Mt. Longonot.
- Trekking: It is also a favorite activity of the adventure-lovers. This activity is opted for by travelers to enjoy the wildlife outside of the city along with keeping themselves fit. This trekking journey starts from the main gate of the park known as Elsa Gate to the main valley of the park and the best part is that trekkers can enjoy fantastic views while trekking.
- Bird Watching: This National Park is an absolute must-visit for all birders around the world. Since it is home to more than 100 species of birds so travelers enjoy having beautiful bird life.
With Ice Rock Trekking, you will get different trekking and safari packages covering the national parks of Kenya including Hell Gate. Choose your package or ask them to change the itinerary as per your choice. You will be able to cover the best of all national parks.
Are you thinking to visit Hells Gate National Park in Africa? Do not worry when one of the most trustworthy tourism companies like Ice Rock Trekking is here to guide and arrange everything as per your desire.